Friday 30 June 2017

Cards for men

Today I thought I would show you two cards I made for Imagination Crafts ODS on Honchanda earlier this week.


This first one uses two stencils, the one at the top is a panel stencil and great for flowers or sunshine as here, this is Rich Gold Starlight Paint, the bottom part the car is from an A4 stencil and here I used black Starlight Paint.


Second card is using the A4 car stencil again in Chestnut Starlight Paint for a background and then pieces of Rice Paper mounted on the White card and matted on to gold card. The words are from a great stencil the is just words, I find it so useful.

Next I thought I would add two canvas pieces that could easily be adapted to cards, just to give you a bit more inspiration.




Thanks for dropping by!!!!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment