Sunday 28 September 2014

Christmas Cards Inspired by Anneke


I love this Christmas Tree which Darcy designed last year, so I took inspiration from Anneke's post on the Paperartsy Blog to make two cards and combined some of JOFY's stamps two.  Instead of using book pages I decided to use a piece of Tim Holtz music tissue paper, attached to card with Gel Medium and painted with Chalk.  I thne made card 1 using Fresco paints and a bit of giltter, I dont do sewing very often. Card 2 uses more of Darcy's stamps and Fibralo pens again more glitter glue, well it is Christmas. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely and unusual christmas cards, I love the holly border on the 2nd card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the glitter accents. Great to see I could inspire you! Thanks for joining the challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cars and pretty colours Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete