Tuesday 22 July 2014

Darcy's Journal Challenge


So here is my first attempt at this Challenge, I must admit I am a hit and miss at Journalling, sometimes I am inspired and other times not.  So my inspiration for this page came from the fact that it starts with a masterstamping board, I have making these, secondly I had some not all of the stamps and stencils that Darcy used.   Have a look on the Paperartsy blog for Darcy's brilliant work.

I tried to use as many of the techniques as possible and I am pleaed with the results.

3 comments:

  1. This lovely, great colours and I like the stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is lovely, so pretty. I am so glad you joined in. I love that dark flower in the centre, great focal piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very lovely page Margaret, what a great challenge it has been, Darcy's pages were so inspiring...Love the contrast with your central tulip and butterfly too, very beautiful! Crafty hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete