Saturday 16 November 2013

Simple is best!!


A few more simple cards, my designs.  The first two are done with wired ribbon, I have been making these quick and easy cards for several years. Just a piece of ribbon wrapped around a piece of glossy card, sellotaped at the back, attached to a card blank and an embellishment or two, and even a peeloff (many for a craft group) I don't do peeloffs!!








Now for two done using a Sizzix die and embossing folder, I really bought this die to cut out felt snowmen for tree decorations, but things have to have more than one purpose!!!



The final one is using a tree die, three times along a square card and a piece of card behind which has been gilded.  Love gilding flakes but what a mess, I go out gilded!!!!

Hope it has been inspiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment