Saturday 18 May 2013

Country View Crafts - Flowers

Here is my contribution to the challenge, I know I am a bit late but it has been a busy month.  Most of what I have used is Paperartsy stuff!!!

So here is my little flower bag, I covered a piece of card with texture paste and stamped into this.  After it dried I painted with Guacamole and Hyde Park and touched the high points and a bit more with Treasure Gold, love this.   For the flowers I used Lin Browns new stamps amother favourite and paints - Hyde Park, Gucamole, London Bus and White. Final touch more Treasure Gold and Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red.

Hope you like, thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. This looks really effective. I love the texture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is beautiful. I left a comment on May 19th which has not appeared. To be included in the challenge you have to comply with the rules which means mentioning the challenge site and the specific challenge as well as creating a link back to the challenge on our challenge site. Thanks. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete