Friday 12 April 2013

Helen Chilton #3

Here is my version of the swooshing technique, sorry if I have spelt it wrong.I used Distressed Inks, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac and Chipped Sapphire.  I used Lin Browns stamps from Paperartsy ELB02, Paperartsy Script Mini, gloss card and the lovely white pen.  Thanks Helen for all your inspiration over the last few months it has been good to be reminded of old techniques and introduced to new ones.  So here is my final piece attached to a little carrier bag and a dragon fly cut with a Paperartsy die.


3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this is so beautiful! Lin's stamps are so perfect for this, and your colours are gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background colours and your white pen details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! And I love how you then used the pieces on a bag! I was just going to use mine on a card but this is much more striking!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete