Saturday 27 April 2013

Craft Barn W

So here is my interpretation of W.  Walking - I belong to two walking groups and have great fun, we get stuck in the mud, on stiles, in the middle of fields, all sorts of places.

I started by die cutting some circles, part of the challenge, added to page and sprayed with Dylusions Fresh Lime, Cut Grass and Lemon Zest. I inked through a wall stencil with Distressed Ink Gathering Twigs. Finished off with three stamped couples, Papernations stamp I have had for ages called WALKERS, I just coloured one with Distressed Markers, as I thought it made more interest.  The letters are one of Tim Holtz stamp sets.

Hope you like and thanks for looking.


4 comments:

  1. Great walkers page Margaret great images

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. great word and walking is good for us too! Love the brick wall and your walkers are really neat. Looks like they are happy campers!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete