Monday 2 July 2012

A Special Scrapbook

One of the things I have been busy on is making two scrapbooks both for presents, one for a birthday and this one for the lady who organised our trip to the Harrogate Flower Show.  We had a lovely weekend but boy did it rain, but whats new there.  l gave her the book last week and to say she was delighted was an understatement!!  I have found an economical way of making scrapbooks, this one is
8 x 8 but I am soon to try 12 x 12.  I start off with two pieces and mountboard, cut just larger than the paper protectors, cover with paper, punch holes in the sides with a crop a dile and trim, I think it works very well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marg, really nice to meet you today, I enjoyed myself very much. Did you buy lots? I broke the bank again. I put a few pics up on my blog. This is a lovely scrapbook. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete